Thursday, October 20

Daily Luminary Direction 10/20/11 Keep Going

  
I was in a coffee shop this morning and this sign glared out at me. I stopped and thought about all the times I worried about all the things I didn't know. Then I felt the pain of others in the same predicament at this very moment. 

No one knows YOUR struggles. No one can walk in YOUR shoes. But I KNOW there's One who can help us when we feel we have nothing and no one left.

All it takes is faith. To keep calm is the mess. 

We must first go through our tests before we can give our testimony.

Whatever you are going through today, the Lord wants you to keep calm. Trust that it's all under control if you only believe!


Faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON TODAY

No comments: