- The spirit took over and took my pen again. Just as the paint brush is taken from the profound painter and the vocal cords shifted inside of the unbelievable singer, the scribble came. When I looked down I said "God, I don't know if they'll ever accept this from me." He said "I need you."
I pray that these messages land on the right eyes, the right hearts and that it causes an influx of growth, acceptance and understanding for all. These messages are not intended to offend. Please look beyond my raw deliverance and grasp what's really trying to be said.
1. Okay. They backslided. Are you going to talk or pray?
2. She may not be coming to offend anyone in that outfit. Maybe she really doesn't know better. Teach her with love
3. Repetitive boring hymns don't have the same impact. Get in our face with love the same way the world attempts to (with different motives).
4. The promiscuous girl that 'flirts with everyone' was once abused.
5. He/She hasn't come back to church because they found out 'Godly folk' were talking about them.
6. We all have the same stench when we go to the bathroom (some stronger than others), drop the holier than thou attitude
7. Less word for word, more metaphors and analogies encrypted from The Word. It KEEPS our attention and makes us yearn for more
8. You were once broken too. DON'T live in that, but DON'T forget either.
9. If the handshakes, hugs and smiles aren't sincere; just don't do them
10. God can tell when you're being led through the holy spirit and when you're being plain greedy
11. Maybe they never came back to church because no one ever showed concern they were there in the first place
12. From the child's mind: >>My parents are only like this on Sunday
13. People shouldn't be coming to the body of Christ feeling as if they have to perform to fit in
14. Lastly, and most importantly, don't forget to tell us about your struggles and how God delivered you from them when you tell us about your triumphs.