Tuesday, January 29

Building a Skyscraper



Did you know that the taller the building, the deeper the construction team had to dig into the dirt?

Yes. In order for a massive building to be built, the earth must first be torn and it's base rooted on solid ground. These tall buildings have to be able to withstand trembling winds, up-roaring floods, panicking shakes, and a stampede of people inside trying to make a difference. But before it can be this beautiful building it's core had to be constructed on sure ground.

What am I trying to say? I am trying to say that each expert started as a beginner. I am trying to say that when your world gets shaken, it is not without a reason. I am trying to say that the depth of your past is an indication of the height of your future. As I check my very own heart, I ask you friend, are you building your dreams on solid ground?


Matthew 7:24-25 (24) Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.(25) The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock.


No comments: